International Trade Compliance Webinar Training Program
The International Trade Compliance Webinar Training Program is a 13-part comprehensive webinar series. We are offering the opportunity to purchase the recorded webinars and associated PDF documents.
Presented by export compliance attorneys from Shipman and Goodwin LLP and Locke Lord LLP, this series will educate small and medium sized supply chain companies (and employees of larger companies who may be compliance novices) about the key areas of global trade compliance. The webinars also help U.S. firms wanting to take advantage of the dynamic global market with focused training about compliance with international trade laws. Finally, the series will also afford companies the opportunity to conduct risk assessments of their compliance programs, as well as evaluate and develop written policies, procedures and processes intended to address how the company may want to protect itself and its customers from exposure to global trade compliance risks.
For $100, you can purchase the entire 13-part series, or for $10, you can purchase an individual presentation. Please e-mail Justin at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The 13 webinars are:
* Complying with the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
* Export Controls and the Export Administration Regulations
* Complying with U.S Economic Sanctions and Trade Embargoes
* A Practical Guide to the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA)
* Maintenance, Repair, and Operations (MRO) Items: Import Compliance Documentation
* Cybersecurity and IT Access: Legal Considerations and Best Practices
* Deemed Exports
* Site Visits, Enforcement Actions, and Voluntary Disclosures
* Considerations for Exporting to China
* Distribution Agreements, Technical Assistance Agreements (TAAs), & Manufacturing Licensing Agreements (MLAs)
* Compliance at Trade Shows
* Developing a Corporate Export Management and Compliance Program (EMCP)
* Government Contracting