Thank you for your continued support of Connecticut Food & Beverage Business Growth Summit. The safety and well-being of our clients, partners, and staff is our top priority. In light of the developing COVID-19 outbreak, the International Trade Administration has decided to postpone the Connecticut Food & Beverage Business Growth Summit. Refunds will be issued and should be processed over the next few days.
Tuesday, April 7, 2020 |9am-3pm |Cost: $35 | Berlin, CT USA
Please join the Connecticut District Export Council, U.S. Department of Commerce, and Connecticut Small Business Development Center for the inaugural Connecticut Food & Beverage Business Growth Summit. This summit will provide an opportunity for food and beverage businesses to learn specific tools and discuss sector specific topics that will them help grow and scale your business.
Who Should Attend:This event is targeted toward existing food and beverage businesses who have demonstrated a desire to grow. This workshop is not targeted toward start-ups.
Panel and Workshop Topics:
- Growing Your Food & Beverage Business
- Setting up a commercial kitchen
- Labeling Requirement (Federal and State)
- Successfully working with co-packers
- Export Assistance
- Financing a Growing Food and Beverage Business. This panel will discuss financing strategies (bootstrap vs debt vs equity) and exit options.
- Get Your Products Sold in More Stores. Forging the right wholesale relationships and other distribution channels. This panel will discuss the best strategies for getting your product into the market, when is the right time to look for a retail partner and what’s the best approach.
- Marketing your Food Company so it Drives Sales. Learn how to use marketing channels like social media, direct to consumer, email marketing, and retail marketing to sell more product.